Do you desire to serve others and make a difference? Do you love children? Are you energetic and motivated ? If so, Adullam House might be the place for you!
Adullam House has an incredible team of Interns that provide care and support to the children and ministry of Adullam House. Our program accepts male and female interns. We have a Summer program in which Interns come for the months of June, July and August, and a year-long program from August to August. The intern positions are full-time volunteer positions, so all basic living expenses are covered by Adullam House. Interns live on-site in staff accommodations and are required to attend the church home of Adullam House, Harden St. Church in Eclectic, Alabama ( non- denominational).
Our interns are an integral part of the children’s lives, serving in areas such as these:
- Caregiver to infants and toddlers in our nursery unit (female only)
- Coaching the children’s basketball/ soccer/ football teams
- Skilled and unskilled construction projects
- Working in our main office
- Teachers-Aid/ Pre-school Aid in Adullam House Christian Academy
- Basic Maintenance for facilties/ children’s dorms/ and landscape maintenance
Applicants to the Intern Program must:
Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
Be at least 18 yrs of age
Have a high school diploma or GED
Be able to work well with others as a team
Be able to provide a reference from your pastor and previous/current employer